Re: [OpenMap Users] Map not displayed when zooming out in a RpfLayer

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 17:52:33 -0500

Hi Geir,

The imageScaleFactor property dictates how far away from a chart's
base scale it will be displayed. For instance, the default
imageScaleFactor is 4 and GNC charts (1:5M) will be displayed between
the scales of 1:20M and 1:1.25M). You can increase this
imageScaleFactory, with the offsetting effects of using more memory
and perhaps running into CADRG projection issues at zone boundaries.