Re: [OpenMap Users] Distance between two LatLonPoint's?

From: <EOsorio_at_sisdef.cl>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:33:43 -0400

Hello, about de CoordMouseMode and display Lat Lon info, I make a class
"MyCoordMouseMode", it class inherited from CoordMouseMode and it class is
associated to MyPanel then when I like I can show teh info in MyPanel.

About distance you can use the Length class for transform from radians to
Kilometers:
example:

LatLonPoint p1 = new LatLonPoint(-20, -30);
LatLonPoint p2 = new LatLonPoint(20, 30);

// Here distance between LatLonPoint are in RADIANS, for then I use Length
to transform.
float distKM = Length.KM.fromRadians(p1.distance(p2));

It's all

 Eliecer Osorio Verdugo
 Gerencia Técnica
 Sisdef Ltda.