Re: [OpenMap Users] esriPluginLayer problem from applet

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:51:31 -0400

Hi Andy,

I'm not sure what's causing the AccessControlException for the
applet, and I don't see anything in the code that would really cause
this problem that the ShapeLayer wouldn't also be facing. The
PropUtils code throwing the error is used by both the EsriPlugIn and
the ShapeLayer. I'm kinda stumped.

What version of Java are you running, and what platform?

- Don