[OpenMap Users] Zooming in with 'Go over data' does not work

From: Jeroen van Dijk <jeroen_at_sentient.nl>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:38:04 +0100

Hi all,

I have the following problem: when I want to zoom in on a particular
data set (in this case an OMCircle) by using the menu function View ->
"Go over data. It zooms completely wrong; it zooms out instead of in and
it seems to move away from the data set as well. For the other data
layers it works all right, but I don't understand why for this layer it
does not.

For example I have a layer which contains streets. When I use "Go over
data" it zooms in correctly, but when I use this same function for the
circle layer (which actually lies within the streets layer) I zooms out.
I cannot find the problem, can someone give me a hint?

Regards,

Jeroen

PS Thanks for all the replies on the distance between two points it
worked!