[OpenMap Users] Réf. : Re: Problem using LoadProperties...

From: <Thomas.Dewancker_at_alcatelaleniaspace.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:33:39 +0100

Hi Don,

I'll send you a screen copy of the stack trace as soon as possible.

Anyway, I looked forward, especially into the generated properties file,
and the problem seems to be caused by lots of empty property values (like
for example the CSV.defaultIconURL).

Regards,

Thomas

PS: I'll send the stack trace asap...

Hi Thomas,

Do you have a stack trace I could look at?

- Don

On Mar 7, 2007, at 10:42 AM, Thomas.Dewancker_at_alcatelaleniaspace.com
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I tried to use the Save/Load Properties feature, so I first saved a
> map to
> a file, and the tried to load this same file. But when I do so,
> only 10
> layers are loaded, and I get a NullPointerException (relative to
> LayerCheckBoxMenuItem.componentHidden)...
> Is that a known bug, or did I missed something (in a property file
> maybe)?
>

> Thomas
>

> This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely
> for the
> addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error,
> please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in
> accord
> with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or
> partial,
> is prohibited except formal approval. The internet can not
> guarantee the
> integrity of this message. ALCATEL ALENIA SPACE (and its subsidiaries)
> shall (will) not therefore be liable for the message if modified.
>
> Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
> etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont
> confidentiels.
> Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le detruire et d'en
> avertir
> immediatement l'expediteur. Toute utilisation de ce message non
> conforme a
> sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou
> partielle,
> est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse. L'internet ne permettant
> pas
> d'assurer l'integrite de ce message, ALCATEL ALENIA SPACE (et ses
> filiales)
> decline(nt) toute responsabilite au titre de ce message, dans
> l'hypothese
> ou il aurait ete modifie.

Don Dietrick
openmap_at_bbn.com