[OpenMap Users] Apply changed OMGraphics

From: Lepkowski, Thomas <thomas.lepkowski_at_lmco.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:53:23 -0400

Hello,

How does an OMGraphic get refreshed on the map? I have a mapBean,
mapHandler, layerHandler, and Layer objects all at my Object's disposal.
After changing a displayed OMGraphic, I want to apply the changes to the
map. My mapBean sits in a plain old JPanel. mapBean.repaint() is not
working and mapBean.repaint( theLayer ) is not working. The change is
apparent only after zooming in or zooming out. Any ideas?

BTW, what's the official way to search the list archive? Does google
crawl the archive?

Thanks
-Tom