[OpenMap Users] Mercator x.y

From: Hodanics, Charles J. <Charles.Hodanics_at_jhuapl.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 13:52:10 -0400

Hello OpenMap community,

I am new to mapping and attempting to use your Mercator class to perform
x,y <> lat long. I am curious if there is an easy way to create this
mapping by providing known (x, y) (lat, long) pairs. I am using some
poor mapping utilities that do not provide the center easily. The maps
may also be in flux and given known lat,longs I can easily find their
new x,ys.

In short I would like to diver from having a center lat/long and width
height constructor. Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks,

Charles Hodanics
NSTD-STJ
443-778-3246