[OpenMap Users] OpenMap with OpenGL

From: Anderson Geison Borges <ander.gborges_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 13:43:20 -0300

Hello there,

I'm a bit lost on my attempt to make my app render with OpenGL

I read about some examples in the mailling archives, such as "OpenGL Panel
considered?" topic.
the topic said I should get mustang with JOGL libraries.
I put all the native libraries on the jre/bin and the jars on the lib/ext
folders as a tutorial said.

but, trying to use this example
<http://openmap.bbn.com/mailArchives/openmap-users/2006-05/4885.html>
I could not have any positive result, my layer become black...

I started the app with -Dsun.java2d.opengl=false and also with -
Dsun.java2d.opengl=true args...

there's something I'm doing wrong?
I tryied to pass the max info I could, and hope it's sufficient

Another question: openmap render better when the app is in a applet instead
of a simple panel application?

Thanks in advance.