Re: [OpenMap Users] WebStarting OpenMap Apps

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 21:35:54 -0400

Hi Chris,

There's no particular reason that the OpenMap webstart application
extends JApplet, other than I think it was the common way to use
webstart back when the jnlp page was written. I haven't looked at
webstart in a while, if you can run applications using it OpenMap
should be able to be run as an application as well.

Regards,

- Don