[OpenMap Users] how to determine latitude longitude of shapes?

From: John Chamberlain <jchamberlain_at_cra.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 15:03:25 -0400

I have loaded a shape file (into a EsriLayer) which is a collection of
zip code boundaries and would like to determine the center (or
approximate center) of each zip code in terms of its longitude and
latitude so I can draw OMGraphic objects like circles on any given zip
code or in relation to it. How can I do this?

John S. Chamberlain
Charles River Analytics