RE: [OpenMap Users] how to determine latitude longitude of shapes?

From: Lepkowski, Thomas <thomas.lepkowski_at_lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 13:56:01 -0400

Without looking at the API, I remember that each zip code area is an
OMGraphicList of OMGraphics.
You'll need to grab the OMGraphicList of the layer and interrogate the
list for other OMGraphicList objects, and so on, until you get to a
specific zip code area. You look into the OMGraphic's appObject to
determine which zip code area you're interrogating. Then you can call
convenience methods ( don't recall which, see API Docs) to determine lat
long info.

I think this is the process you need to follow. Sorry I can't be more
specific.

-Tom