Re: [OpenMap Users] Distance Mouse Mode - Redraw issue.

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 14:10:58 -0400

Hi Diane,

I'm not sure why it's happening, whether its a problem with the
coordinates for the XOR rendering or a JDK problem. I just see
holdover pixels at the end of a multi-line segment, but I'm running
Mac OS X.

It might be worth it to have the mouse mode buffer the current
MapBean image and repaint that buffer when the mouse mode is reset.
I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm in that code.

Regards,

- Don