Re: [OpenMap Users] Dynamic loading/unloading of layers

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 10:02:37 -0400

Hi Frank,

Layers have a removed(Container) method that gets called when the
layer gets removed from the MapBean *and* after the projection
changes (so toggling the layer on/off doesn't cause processing
hits). It looks like that method was inadvertently removed from the
ShapeLayer, so it's a bug.

Thanks for the heads-up,

Don