RE: [OpenMap Users] how no circle outline?

From: Jeroen van Dijk <jeroen_at_sentient.nl>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 17:31:39 +0200

Has anyone got this working? It would suprise me because I haven't got it working with OMPoint's. I use OMPoint as OMGraphic and all the suggested solutions do not work me. I have used the following code :
omGraphic = new OMPoint(1f, 1f);

omGraphic.setLinePaint(OMColor.clear);

or

Color invisibleColor = new Color(0,0,0,0);

omGraphic.setLinePaint(invisibleColor);

The points I do not want to show already have an empty fill, however the (black) line remains.

Can someone tell me if there is a difference for this property between OMCircle and OMPoint? It would suprise me.

Regards,
Jeroen