Re: [OpenMap Users] how no circle outline?

From: David Ward <synriga_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 08:39:38 -0700 (PDT)

What is it you are trying to accomplish?

Do you wish for the graphic NOT to be visible on the map?
If so, a better way to achieve this (rather than setting the paint to transparent) is to set the visible property to false, i.e. omGraphic.setVisible(false).
The graphic will be skipped during projection generation and during rendering.

Cheers,
David

----
David Ward