Re: [OpenMap Users] how no circle outline?

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 12:32:33 -0400

Hi Jeroen,

You can set the line color to be the same as the fill color, or set
the line color = com.bbn.openmap.omGraphics.OMColor.clear.

I'm not sure why your invisibleColor below isn't working for you, it
should be. That's what the OMColor.clear variable is.

Are you rendering into an image? If the image type is RGB as opposed
to ARGB, then transparency won't be rendered properly into the
java.awt.Graphics object for that image.

Also, David's point is a good one: if you just want to hide the
OMGraphic, call setVisible(false) on it.

- Don