[OpenMap Users] map close notification?

From: Dean H Mitchell <mitchell_at_ctic-inc.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 17:39:52 -0600

Hi all-

I'm fairly new to OpenMap. I was wondering if there is anyway, as a layer,
to determine or be notified when the map is shutting down? There's some
cleanup I need to do. I tried putting a finalize () in my layer class but
it doesn't seem to ever be called, and I don't see any map events that might
tell me of this event through a listener.

thanks ,
Dean.