[OpenMap Users] Projection

From: James Anderson <jamesanderson274_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 10:32:28 +0000

Hello all,

I'm having a slight problem with drawing my graphics onto my layer. My
program links with Oracle and I've tested the SQL generated from the program
and it works. However, nothing is getting written to the layer.

I've debugged the program and found that when I'm creating and initialising
the projection it's null. Can anyone tell me what is going wrong please?

James.