[OpenMap Users] latitude, longitude

From: James Anderson <jamesanderson274_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 11:30:24 +0000

Hello all,

My application is pretty much up and running, however, I need to convert
from latitude and longitude to British national grid. I could probably
design a class that converts lat and lon into British national grid but I've
been told that it could become Complicated as the amount of data in my DB
increases.

Does anyone out there if there are any methods available that can handle
this? I'm googling key words at the moment in a vain attemptto find any
signs of any methods already designed.