[OpenMap Users] Announcing OpenMap support packages for 2007

From: Bill Mackiewicz <bmackiew_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 10:51:09 -0400

BBN has recently revised our technical support offerings, and would like
to announce the new 2007 support packages. These are designed to help you,
the developers, to make use of OpenMap quickly and seamlessly for your
application, and include:

    * 6-month technical support packages, providing you with
one-business-day turnaround for email and telephone questions.
    * One-on-one consulting for the day, either at your location or ours.
    * Two-day training seminars, suitable for class sizes up to 10
developers, at your location or ours.
    * Custom design solutions.

Further details can be found at this location:

   http://openmap.bbn.com/2007_OpenMap_Support.pdf

We look forward to helping you in the future, and will be happy to answer
any questions you may have. Thanks,

The OpenMap Team
openmap_at_bbn.com