Re: [OpenMap Users] isClear() and dbf files

From: F.Bayliss <bayliss_at_alcatel-lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:52:40 -0400

I want to apologize for not reading Don's mail correctly. I didn't read
'select color' as the attribute selectColor. Sorry. This may indeed work.

However, I decided to make some changes and put a switch in the code and
argument in the properties file to not execute the code supporting the
select and deselect with the intent of reducing overhead during mouse
movement.

Thanks
Frank