[OpenMap Users] wms & utm patch

From: Tore Halset <halset_at_pvv.ntnu.no>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 17:53:52 +0200

Hello.

Here are some changes to OpenMap that I have done in my project and
that I would like to be included in the main OpenMap distribution. It
include my previous UTM-related changes that has not been committed
to CVS.

Changes:
  * UTM Projection based on existing UTMPoint
  * CoordinateReferenceSystem and CoordinateUnitConverter to convert
from EPSG-codes to OpenMap Projection and to convert between
coordinate systems. Using this, it is now possible to use the wms
with UTM.
  * Support for wms GetFeatureInfo. It is possible for users to
implement their own FeatureInfoResponse. In my project I created a
FeatureInfoResponse that uses velocity templates to create text and
html output.
  * wms hostName and schema based on ServletRequest. This is to make
it work in environments like apache-ajp-tomcat and https.
* Do not wrap the Layer in a DefaultLayerAdapter if it already is a
IWmsLayer.
* IWmsLayer.getName() returned the short name like
Layer.getPropertyPrefix() and was in conflict with Layer.getName().
Renamed IWmsLayer.getName() to IWmsLayer.getWmsName() to solve this.
This makes it possible for a Layer to implement IWmsLayer instead of
using a separate adapter class to wrap the Layer in a IWmsLayer.
* correct UTF-8 encoding in GetCapabilities output

I have split this into a patch with changes to existing files and an
archive with new files.
http://www.pvv.ntnu.no/~halset/tmp/20070721-openmap-changes.patch
http://www.pvv.ntnu.no/~halset/tmp/20070721-openmap-new-files.tgz

Regards,