RE: [OpenMap Users] Is this possible? (UNCLASSIFIED)

From: Chris Hopkins <chopkins_at_cra.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:05:40 -0400

I don't know about NetBeans but we just stick OpenMap's BasicMapPanel
into our JFrame to create map views within our applications and we have
control over the menu/toolbar structure. It takes away some of the
application configuration flexibility of OpenMap but it does give you
complete control over other aspects of your frame.

Christopher Hopkins
Principal Software Engineer
Division Software Engineer, Cognitive Systems Division
Charles River Analytics (http://www.cra.com)
617-491-3474, x591