Re: [OpenMap Users] OMLine not getting drawn

From: David Ward <synriga_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:14:55 -0700 (PDT)

Ditto on Tore's suggestion. We need more information if you want the group to help. If you are seening some line but not others, check your data. Make sure that your coordinates for the lines are what you expect them to be. For example, are all the coordinates in the region you are viewing, do the end points have enough separation to be rendered as lines for the scale at which you are viewing. Cheers, David ----- Original Message ---- From: Tore Halset <halset_at_pvv.ntnu.no> To: Farhan Husain <russoue_at_gmail.com> Cc: openmap-users_at_bbn.com Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2007 12:42:31 PM Subject: Re: [OpenMap Users] OMLine not getting drawn On Sep 15, 2007, at 00:31, Farhan Husain wrote: > I am trying to draw a bunch of OMLine's in my applet. In one > scenario, I have 135 lines. But I only find 6 lines drawn in my > layer. Can you please tell me where the problem is? Could you try to isolate the problem and post some code that reproduces the problem? I do not have any problems drawing OMLines. - Tore. -- [To unsubscribe to this list send an email to "majdart_at_bbn.com" with the following text in the BODY of the message "unsubscribe openmap-users"]