[OpenMap Users] How to insert A symbol of the milStd2525

From: Magdalini Zachariadou <m.zachariadou_at_rheinmetall.it>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:19:40 +0200

Hello to all.
I would like to ask if anyone knows how to insert in a layer a symbol of milStd2525.

here is the code of my layer.

import java.awt.*;
import com.bbn.openmap.Layer;
import com.bbn.openmap.event.ProjectionEvent;

public class FirstLayers extends Layer {
    public FirstLayers {
    }
    public void paint(Graphiccs g){
    }
    public void projectionChangd(ProjectionEvent e){}
}

How should I go on? I would like to insert and position
in the FirstLayer a symbol of the milStd2525 in order
to be able to see it in the mapbean I have created.

Thanks in advance.

Si comunica che a seguito del cambiamento di ragione sociale della nostra ditta da "Oerlikon Contraves SpA" a "Rheinmetall Italia SpA", a partire dal 01/08/2007 il dominio di posta elettronica oci.it č stato sostituito dal nuovo dominio rheinmetall.it.
Tutti gli indirizzi n.cognome_at_oci.it esistenti sono sostituiti dai corrispondenti n.cognome_at_rheinmetall.it ; il vecchio dominio continuerą a funzionare, in ricezione, sino al 31/12/2007.
Please be informed that the mail domain oci.it has changed to the new domain rheinmetall.it, as a consequence of the company name change from "Oerlikon Contraves SpA" to "Rheinmetall Italia SpA".
All present n.surname_at_oci.it e-mail addresses have been replaced by the corresponding n.surname_at_rheinmetall.it . Old addresses n.surname_at_oci.it will still be active in reception only until 31/12/2007.