Re: [OpenMap Users] How to insert A symbol of the milStd2525 (UNCLASSIFIED)

From: Magdalini Zachariadou <m.zachariadou_at_rheinmetall.it>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 12:37:44 +0200

I'm sorry to bother again.
I followed your suggestions.
I created a LocationLayer
I created a BasicLocationHandler
I added the LocationLayer to the BasicLocationHandler
But now I'm stuck to the addition of an Icon to the map.
Let's say I have a #1.ico What Object should I create and Where do I added.
I tryied with an JIcon and Image but I couldn't added neither to theLayer
nor to the Handler.
Is there an intermediate sep to take that I'm missing?

How should I go on?

Thanks in advance for everything
Mandy