RE: [OpenMap Users] How to see RpfCoverage

From: Ashley Mort <ashley_c_mort_at_raytheon.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:02:42 -0400

    I have the same question. Can I turn on coverage by default with an
openmap.properties change?

---------------------------
From: Tim Schreiner <tjs_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 20 2007 - 13:05:55 EDT

Don,

How do I turn it on, with a property setting ?

Here are my current settings, and if "coverage" is the one, I still don't
see the outline when I'm zoomed way out.

rpf.class=com.bbn.openmap.layer.rpf.RpfLayer
rpf.paths=F:/CIBS...
rpf.opaque=255
rpf.showMaps=true
rpf.showInfo=false