[OpenMap Users] Rectangle and coordinates

From: Ruben DF <rdocasalf_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 09:55:07 +0200 (CEST)

 Hi all,

 First of all, I'm using openmapApplet.java. In this
 class, I would like to implement two methods. One of
 them to retrieve the coordinates when a rectangle is
 drawn and the opposite, to have a method where
 having
 the coordinates it can be possible to draw the
 rectangle.

 Right now, I've got the coordinates when i paint the
 rectangle with render() method from
 EditableOMCRect.java thanks to global variables (I
 call them from openmapApplet.java) but I think that
 is
 a poor way to retrieve them.

 Does Anyone know how could I do that?

 thanks in advance,