[OpenMap Users] ENC / S-57 layer?

From: Green, Debra R ERDC-CHL-MS <Debra.R.Green_at_erdc.usace.army.mil>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 09:14:32 -0500

I think this has been brought up in the past, but has a layer been written to
display Electronic Nautical Charts, such as NOAA data, or S-57 format data?
And if so, is it available and how would I go about obtaining and using it?

Thanks in advance for any advice/help on this.

Debra R. Green
US Army ERDC, CHL
CEERD-HN-HS
3909 Halls Ferry Rd.
Vicksburg, MS 39180

E-Mail: Debra.R.Green_at_erdc.usace.army.mil