[OpenMap Users] New type of layer for OpenMap

From: Mariusz Chmielewski <mchmielewski_at_wat.edu.pl>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 10:59:40 +0200

I have created a new layer for the level data of Baltic See. I have no idea
how to represent the (x,y,h) data. I have looked through the DTED layer data
and the DTEDFrame or DTEDSubframe classes but my data is not so structorized
as the DTED.
Now i am working on converting the x,y,h points to OMPoints. But what i need
is to create something like the OMRaster similar to DTED. Could you help me?

Any advice?
Thanks Mariusz