[OpenMap Users] Centering LayerPanel over map's frame

From: Davidian <kroberts_at_syrres.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:09:02 -0700 (PDT)

My application has an OpenMapFrame as the main frame that holds the map. I
use most of the standard OpenMap menus and tools as my controls.

When I click on either "Layer Controls" button in the tool bar, or the
Layers --> "Edit Layers" or "Add Layers" options in the menu, the dialogs
that are displayed are located in the upper left hand corner of the screen.

I would like for these dialogs to be centered over my OpenMapFrame. How do
I accomplish this? I cannot find any straight forward way to do this.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-Kennedy Roberts