[OpenMap Users] Change in Shape File by GUI

From: jai vardhan <jaibardhan_at_skymet.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 04:04:40 -0700 (PDT)

sir,
  I want to make a tool by which user can change their map in application GUI like adding states boundaries or cutting some area from their map just by drawing tool .
   Is there any drawing tool or function by which we can able to change shape of base map through GUI and this change reflect in shape file as well as change will be persist in respective shape file in openmap.
  Thanking You
  regards
  jaibardhan Ruwari