Re: [OpenMap Users] Generate DTED like map from text files

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 07:59:23 -0500

HI Mariusz,

The OMGrid object ties it all together. The GridData object and
SlopeGenerator should be part of the OMGrid object, and when you call
OMGrid.generate(proj), the OMGrid will contain the OMRaster (the
OMGrid is an OMGraphicList). I think the OMGrid object has information
the SlopeGenerator needs in generate(...).