[OpenMap Users] OpenMap and AJAX? is it possible?

From: Mariusz Chmielewski <mchmielewski_at_wat.edu.pl>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 18:02:59 +0100

Doeas anyone tried to make OpenMap as an AJAX serevr for providing
functionality based for Webpages? Using an applet even with
RMI support for datasources iv extreamly unstable while using larde
datasources. What if I could provide a servelt that could manage
the openmap bean to prepare raster images for shown layers and transfer
it in AJAX technology to client component?? AM I thinking right?

Doeas anybody tried to integrate KML - GoogleMaps, and OpenMap in one
aaplication ??

Thanks Mchmielewski