[OpenMap Users] OmGraphic deselection manipulation

From: Le-Faly <andri_faly_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:26:31 +0100 (CET)

  Hi Folks,

  I would like please to have some clarifications about the following situation regarding manipulation of OMGraphics: I have seen that to select multiple drawn OMGraphics, I keep the shift key down. But to deselect one of the selected OMGraphics, what should I do? I tried to keep the shift key down and clicked one the OMGraphic to be deselected, but that does not work. The only current option seems the deselection of the selected OMGraphics alltogether.

  Have anyone already tried to solve this process?

  Thanks,

  Faly