[OpenMap Users] RPF Dispaly Problem

From: <burnsd1_at_verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:57:09 -0600 (CST)
Hello Users, I am relatively new to OpenMap. I am using version 4.6.3 to plot omgraphics via Drag&Drop operations from tree nodes to an extended OMGraphicHandlerLayer. I have two problems. 1) I am unable to display CADRG on my RpfLayer. I searched the archives extensively and found a thread http://openmap.bbn.com/mailArchives/openmap-users/2005-02/3755.html that describes my experience EXACTLY. I followed the thread but never found a solution. NOTE: The first time I implemented the RpfLayer the CADRG images displayed (one time and one time only). Thereafter I have experienced the same issues described in the above link. (Can only show the yellow coverage rectangle). I have used the RpfUtil to build and verify A.TOC, Changed data sets, and followed all the suggestions and instructions in the above Link - to no avail. 2) I need to instantiate separate instances of my OpenMap frame per user selected scenario. The scenario (treeNode) is in a split panel adjacent to the openMap frame. I have extended my classes to remove static references and instantiate new Frame, including the Layer ,Mapbean and OmGraphicList, however a drop to any instance of the layer results in the graphics displaying in all the instances of the extended OMGraphicHandlerLayer TIA for any assistance. -- [To unsubscribe to this list send an email to "majdart_at_bbn.com" with the following text in the BODY of the message "unsubscribe openmap-users"] Received on Mon Jan 28 2008 - 12:01:29 EST