[OpenMap Users] Mil-Std-2525 Geometries

From: kossboss <dave.kiraly_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:46:31 -0800 (PST)

Hi, just wondering (more like wishing) if OpenMap can display multiple point
geometries in MIL-STD-2525B. I know there is a big jar of point graphics.
Mostly ground units with air tracks and some basic point geometries but can
it display a four point Axis Of Advance, FLOTS, and other multi point
MIL-STD-2525 symbols.

I am guessing it can not, which is the only downfall of OpenMap for it can
not be used by military applications. Now I am stuck using C2PC and CJTMK
which are complete monsters and half as good as OpenMap. But I have to use
these cumbersome engines because they support Mil-Std-2525b.

If anyone knows if OpenMap can do this or knows of an open source plug-in or
API.
Please let me know.

Oh PS: Does OpenMap support echelons for the unit graphics? I do not
remember
seeing them there.

Thank you for your time