Re: [OpenMap Users] RPF Dispaly Problem

From: kossboss <dave.kiraly_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:11:27 -0800 (PST)

I doubt this will be useful.

But are you running out of memory?

Displaying these images is expensive on your computer's resources.

I run OpenMap from an applet and try to display CADRG without changes to the
default
memory of the JVM and it will behave as you described. See the images once
and then never
again, but I still will get the yellow rectangles of where they titles
should show up.

I bump up the memory to 256 for the VM.