RE: [OpenMap Users] Problem minimizing a jinternalframe

From: Graham, John <j.graham_at_ngc.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 10:49:01 -0600

Don:

As far as I know, JInternalFrame sets its own root pane in the
constructor via a call to createRootPane(). WindowsSuppport treats a
JInternalFrame like a palette_layer inside a JLayeredPane, so I would
think that minimize would iconify the internal frame within the
JLayeredPane container (internal frame desktop).

The part that surprises me is that Maximize and Close work fine on the
JInternalFrame but Minimize does not. I would be fine with the
JinternalFrame minimizing to the internal desktop.

I am using JDK 6 update 4, Windows XP. I know this is not really an
OpenMap problem, but just curious about whether anyone else has had a
problem with this.

Thanks,

- John