Re: [OpenMap Users] Layer dosen't "update" after call to MapBean.setCenter(lat, lon)

From: Davidian <kroberts_at_syrres.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 05:35:24 -0800 (PST)

Carsten,

Yes, I've confirmed that the layer is getting a ProjectionChanged event
every time I call setCenter. As a matter of fact, it looks like it is
getting two such events. I'm sure that is because I am calling setCenter()
on the MapBean, and then following that with setScale().

Also, I am extending OMGraphicHandlerLayer. I checked the code in that
class, and generate() is getting called for sure in the prepare() method.

Thanks for your help so far.

-Kennedy