Re: [OpenMap Users] Layer dosen't "update" after call to MapBean.setCenter(lat, lon)

From: Carsten Ø. Madsen <com_at_navicon.dk>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 15:03:39 +0100

Sounds like a threading problem then. Each of the projection change
events triggers doPrepare that launches a new thread that calls prepare
so it is very likely that your prepare method etc could be run
simultaneously (e.g., multi core box). Try putting in a small sleep
between setCenter & setScale to verify this. If that works fix the
threading problem in your layer.
BR
Carsten