Re: [OpenMap Users] Layer dosen't "update" after call to MapBean.setCenter(lat, lon)

From: Davidian <kroberts_at_syrres.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 07:26:27 -0800 (PST)

Carsten,

You might be on to something. Until now, I hadn't considered that I was
making two consecutive. calls that would fire a ProjectionChangedEvent.

Before trying your idea of placing a sleep between the setCenter() and
setScale() calls, I decided to reverse the order they were called in to see
if it would have any effect. It did! The behavior I described before
stopped happening. It's the most scientific solution, but it seems to work
in this case.

If anyone has a more concrete reason this happens, or a more definitive way
to solve this problem, I am all ears.

-Kennedy