[OpenMap Users] Problem with findAll(int, int, float) method of OMGraphicList

From: Davidian <kroberts_at_syrres.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 07:27:35 -0800 (PST)

I am having an issue with the findAll(int x, int y, float limit) method of
the OMGraphicList class, and I'm hoping someone may have encountered this
before and have some insight.

Here's my problem:

When the OMGraphicList that I am calling this method on contains nothing but
OMGraphicLists, this method does not return the correct list of elements
that are near the specified location. I hope that I am being clear enough.
Just to clarify:

I have an OMGraphicList which is populated with many OMGraphicLists (note:
not OMGraphics. This is a list of lists). These lists that are inside the
main list contains a variety of OMGraphics themselves (i.e. OMText, OMPoint,
etc..) When I call the findAll method on the top level list, nothing is
returned despite the fact that I know that there are elements that are near
the specified point.

One interesting note: When my top level OMGraphicList is populated with
just OMGraphic (note: not lists) objects, the findAll method works perfectly
well.

Also, all of my OMGraphic lists are set to be vague.

Does anyone have any idea why this method might be failing? If you need any
further information, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

-Kennedy