Re: [OpenMap Users] Reading a RPF CADRG File

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:37:07 -0500

Hi Alessio,

This FAQ entry might be helpful:

http://openmap.bbn.com/cgi-bin/faqw.py?req=show&file=faq09.017.htp

You'll want to make sure your projection scale is close to the base
scale of the RPF charts. If your custom application doesn't have the
projection controls, it might be easier to define your layer in the
openmap.properties file and use the default OpenMap application, just
to get an idea if where your data is so you can set up your projection
accordingly.