RE: [OpenMap Users] Problem with findAll(int, int, float) method of OMGraphicList (UNCLASSIFIED)

From: Lackey, Michael B. (SED/BTI) <"Lackey,>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:40:15 -0600

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hello Kennedy,

In all probability, this is not what you want to hear. But if it were
me, I'd figure out how to complile the source, then step through the
code. You don't need to build all the source, just pull the "package"
into you source folders and include that in your build, while not
forgetting to modify the opemap.props file.

One thing that pops to mind, what if it's some sort of "run-time typing"
error? Perhaps try an "assertion" in your code that the elements of
your list are really the expected type, as in:

  if( ! (list[0] instanceof TypeName))
        System.out.println(...);

I would use the *exact* same typename used in the Openmap layer(s).

But it's just a guess.

Mike Lackey