[OpenMap Users] InformationDelegator Problem??

From: <neil.price_at_bt.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:56:45 -0000

Hi

I have noticed that sometimes when my OpenMap starts the lights on the
informationDelegator aren't always updated correctly, for example I may
have 10 layers, though I'll only see five lights, plus the information
from the others layers where the lights aren't there, also aren't being
displayed on the map. I can always make all the lights (and layers)
appear by manually resizing the map.

To provide a bit more information, some of my layers are being defined
in a properties file, and some are being defined from within the OpenMap
constructor.

This is irregular, as often it works fine, then sometimes it doesn't. I
have also noticed (which I assume is related) that if I turn layers off
on the layer control panel, then the InformationDelegator doesn't update
until I resize the map panel - this always happens.

Thanks in advance for any help received.

Regards

Neil Price
tel 07918 192 362