[OpenMap Users] Oracle Spatial

From: <neil.price_at_bt.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 23:11:52 -0000

Hi

I am plotting data onto a layer from oracle spatial, and I have noticed
that when creating very large graphics from OS Mastermap, if I navigate
around the map and zoom out so I am beyond the scale for that layer
before the layer has a chance to create its graphics list then it seems
to get stuck, i.e. the layer light in the InformationDelegator stays
red, and if I go back within the scale that the layer should create
graphics, then it no longer works.

Is there any obvious reason for this in OpenMap, or would you think it's
a database problem? This only seems to happen when reading OS Mastermap
items from the database, not on any other oracle spatial geometries.

Regards

Neil Price