Re: [OpenMap Users] OMCircle and line width

From: Carsten Ø. Madsen <com_at_navicon.dk>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:31:09 +0100

Hi

Use setStroke on the OMCircle

public void *setStroke*(java.awt.Stroke s)

    Set the Stroke that should be used for the graphic edges. Using a
    BasicStroke, you can set a stroke that defines the line width, the
    dash interval and phase. If a null value is passed in, a default
    BasicStroke will be used.

http://openmap.bbn.com/doc/api/com/bbn/openmap/omGraphics/OMGraphic.html#setStroke(java.awt.Stroke)

BR
Carsten