RE: [OpenMap Users] ESRI shapes or OpenMap shapes

From: Chase Barrett <chase.barrett_at_issinc.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 14:41:26 -0700

Hi Mariusz,

AreaShapeLayer and its associated AreaHandler already have this capability
built in. You'll need a *.dbf (or *.csv) file to accompany your shape file
with a row for every shape identifying each shape's key. The documentation
on the AreaHandler javadoc should get you up and running:

http://openmap.bbn.com/doc/api/com/bbn/openmap/layer/shape/areas/AreaHandler
.html

Chase