Re: [OpenMap Users] Zooming in

From: Mariusz Chmielewski <mchmielewski_at_wat.edu.pl>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 19:06:54 +0100

I think You could override a zoom panel and read the props of maps to
block the scale. I did so in my soft.
Another way to achive this is to implement own Mouse Gesture ... i have
extended a zoom gesture whith animated capabilities
to zoom in and zooom out the map. You could controll the process inside
the action.

Mchmiel